E Tū Whānau has developed a range of resources to support positive change in whānau, hapū, iwi and hapori.
Using the links below, you can also download some resources, such as our colourful posters.
- Aroha – Giving with no expectation of return
- Whanaungatanga – It’s about being connected
- Whakapapa – Knowing who you are and where you belong
- Mana manaaki – Building the mana of others through nurturing, growing and challenging
- Kōrero awhi – Positive communication and actions
- Tikanga – Doing things the right way, according to our values
E Tū Whānau Charter of Commitment – download a copy of the Charter in 2 sizes – A4 and the larger A3 format – download PDF
These inspiring messages are great conversation starters or in any way that works to support positive kōrero.
- “Leave big footprints for your children to follow” – download PDF
- “Becoming a father is easy; being a dad isn’t” – download PDF
- “The world and all things in it are treasures; the most treasured of all is your mother” – download PDF
- “Your ancestors sit on your shoulders to keep your feet on the ground” – download PDF
Our Moemoeā: A dream for families – download PDF
We have 3 different sets of information sheets with practical ideas and powerful information for you to use in your mahi with whānau, hapū and iwi, communities etc.
Research highlights how our ancestors provide powerful role models for today.
Our Ancestors videos
- Our ancestors were loving parents
- Our ancestors were tender fathers
- Our wahine were strong and valued
Our Ancestors Information sheets
This set of 9 topics outlines the ways that traditional values are protective factors for Māori.
Change Starts With You! (A4 x 7)
Ideas for different groups on ways to strengthen whānau eg iwi leaders, practitioners, communities etc
We also have a limited supply of promotional items (e.g. balloons, bags, wristbands etc) to support E Tū Whānau messaging at events. Please contact us to discuss if you are interested in them for an upcoming event.